August 1, 2020, Longwood Gardens Festival of Fountains
Experience the world of Longwood Gardens – a place to see dazzling displays, that elevate the
art of horticulture, a place to enjoy performances that inspire, a place to watch majestic
fountains spring to life, a place to relax and reconnect with nature.
Color Your Summer and Fall!
See summer’s every hue as fountains dance, gardens shine, and spirits soar during vibrant
Festival of Fountains.
You may do the following during your visit:
- Take photos and videos for non-commercial purposes (excluding performances)
- Picnic in the picnic area (please note this is open on a seasonal basis, check availability)
- Bring small, handheld digital devices with earphones
- Bring tripods and easels
- Bring umbrellas (umbrellas are not permitted at outside performances)
Pomona Square 1700 Reisterstown Rd, Pikesville MD 21208 – 10:00 am
Cromwell Bridge Rd, Towson, MD 21286 (Park-n-Ride) – 10:15 am
White Marsh Park-n-Ride – 10:30 am
Depart from Longwood Gardens at 6:00 pm
The tour will be finished at Baltimore area approximately at 9:00 pm.
- KD Elite air-conditioned motor coach transportation. We may also use a 14-passenger
mini-coach bus depending on the number of people booking the tour.
- Admission tickets to Longwood Gardens
- Bottled water
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 410-777-5553
Additional info and Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Vehicles Available for this service
Reviews & ratings subtitle