July 16, 2020, Niagara Falls, Ontario 4-day Motor Coach Tour
KD Elite Transportation invite you to our brand multi-day tour to one of the most famous places in USA and Canada. With this four-day tour, go on a joy to visit the prestigious locations in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
One of the most beautiful natural wonders in the world, Niagara Falls are comprised of three waterfalls that thunder and astound, producing a higher flow rate than any other waterfall in the world and standing at a height of 167 feet.
– Deluxe KD Elite Motor coach transportation
We may also use a 14-passenger mini-coach bus depending on the number of people booking the tour.
– Three nights stay in Double Tree Fallsview Resort & Spa by Hilton Niagara Falls with breakfast buffet –
– Hornblower Voyage to the Falls –
– Lunch and dinner in the Revolving Dining Room a top Skylon Tower –
– Niagara Falls Tour with local guide –
– Duty Free store to shop for Canada’s well-known products –
The passengers will be picked up early morning at all pick-up locations.
Then our bus heads towards Niagara Falls with rest stops on the way. We will stop at Niagara State Park on US side for walking tour and lunch on your own.
Before we cross the border to Canada, we will make a stop at the Duty-Free Store.
Check in to Double Tree Fallsview by Hilton Hotel afternoon this day. You will get your vouchers for the everyday breakfast.
Free time to rest and leisure afterwards.
This day we schedule falls boat cruise for you.
After buffet breakfast at hotel, we will go onto the Falls Incline Railway which going to give you a unique vantage point of the Horseshoe falls as they rise and descend along the inclined track. Just as you might thought you have seen it all, however there’s more.
You may have seen the Falls before, but you’ve never seen them quite like this. Hornblower Niagara Falls boat tour takes you as close as possible to the thundering roar, awesome power, and amazing mist of the Mighty Falls!
Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour included:
- 1 General Admission Boat Tour
- Complimentary Mist Poncho
- Complimentary Elevator to Boats
- Access to the Hornblower Landing and Riverside Patio
- Lunch at a fine restaurant after your cruise.
At the evening you will have some free time to wonder around at your own leisure.
After buffet breakfast at hotel, we will take Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour with local professional guide. This very special and exciting tour includes sights to be seen:
Mighty Niagara Falls;
Niagara River and Gorge;
Famous Clifton Hill;
Niagara Fruit Belt and much much more.
And enjoy dinner in the fine restaurant at night.
Buffet breakfast at the hotel, check out and depart for home.
The motor coach will stop at Duty Free store to shop.
The tour will be finished at Baltimore area approximately at 8 pm.
***VALID PASSPORT REQUIRED WITH 6 MONTHS VALIDITY AFTER RETURN DATE
Prices from $755.00 per person double room
Pickups from: Park-n-Ride
- Interstate 70 at Security Blvd Park and Ride, I-70, MD 21229 – 8:00am
- 1700 Reisterstown Rd. Pikesville MD 21208 – 8:15am
- Cromwell Bridge Rd, Towson, MD 21286 (Park-n-Ride) – 8:30 am
- White Marsh Park-n-Ride – 8:45 am
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up).
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 410-777-5553
Additional info and Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Available transport for this service
Reviews & ratings subtitle