December 19, 2020, Washington DC Festival of Lights Bus Tour
56 remaining tours
KD Elite Transportation invites you to the WASHINGTON DC FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS BUS
TOUR from Baltimore! Get the feeling of the holidays and don’t miss Christmas lights Tour in
the Nation’s capital.
- Travel through Washington DC’s streets with its twinkling lights!
- Walk the grounds of Washington, DC’s famous attractions & monuments.
- Stop at the Washington, D.C. Church of Jesus Christ, also known as the Mormon Temple, to
explore the grounds and the visitors’ center. This impressive church and its surrounding grounds
shine brightly with more than 450,000 sparkling Christmas lights. Each night, a different local
musical group performs a live concert in a state-of-the-art theater.
- This 4-Hour Guided Bus Tour Includes Live Tour Guide & Amazing Photo Opportunities.
Book the Christmas Washington Bus Tour for December 19, 2020 now!
Pick up location:
- Pomona Square – 1700 Reisterstown Rd, MD 21208 – 3:00 pm
Come back to Baltimore at 9 pm
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at the pickup location.
All tours include transportation in an air-conditioned bus with bottled water. We may also use a
14-passenger mini-coach bus depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Private tours for groups of 10 and more people are available.
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 410-777-5553.
Additional info and Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Available transport for this service
Reviews & ratings subtitle